High School Club Program
DO THESE QUESTIONS APPLY TO YOU?
- Do you want to get BETTER?
- Are you tired of sitting on the bench?
- Do you want to train and play with the best?
- Do you want to earn play more playing time next season?
- Do you want more opportunities to get recruited?
- Do you want to BE SEEN by College Coaches?
We will host the best of the best AAU teams from the area with top-notch coaching that will teach players how to go from being good to GREAT, while giving them multiple opportunities to play in front of hundreds of college coaches at NCAA viewing events on the West Coast; all of this while being in the best state-of-the-art facility in California!
High School Spring-Summer 2017 Tournament Schedule:
All-inclusive fees* cover ALL of the following: Uniform/Gear, Workouts, Trainings, Academy Sessions, Head Coaches AND Assistant Coaches for every team, Practices, Gym Rentals, Insurance, Tournament Fees, Lodging for out-of-state travel, AND IN-HOUSE COLLEGE RECRUITING SERVICES. The High School program runs for 6 months, from March to August.
Payments are Tax Deductible – A State of California 501c3 Non-Profit Organization # 45-5541130
Top 10 reason to play for Team Nikos
- Play with the Best, Compete Against the Best and BEAT the Best
- Train at the Best Facility in California this Summer
- Coached by the Best
- 2 practices per week and 1 Skills Workout per Week
- Coaching staff who cares about your student-athlete needs
- 5 Top NCAA Certified Events – Be seen by 100’s of college coaches
- 2 Coaches per Team
- Small Rosters of 8-9 players
- A consistent and professional staff who creates lifelong relationships
- Top Trainers in South Orange County